- Ref 31222105
- Ref 10049VE
- Farming property
- MONTREDON LABESSONNIE (81360)
- Price 395 000 € *
- 395 000 € *
MONTREDON LABESSONNIE (81360)
- 280 m²
- 11 room(s)
- 8 bedroom(s)
- 31.80 Hectare(s)
TARN - FOR SALE BOVINE EXPLOITATION IN MOUNTAIN AREA
Ideal for livestock installation project !
- Description of agricultural buildings :
Various buildings intended for breeding including :
• a stall of 650 m² (with 40 cubicles),
• a building of 400 m² intended for fattening calves,
• a storage building of 350 m² with 60 m² of photovoltaic roofing.
This farm, initially with a dairy vocation, was converted into suckler cattle breeding.
- Land description :
The land totals 31.8072 ha of silty-sandy soil, fully fenced, including :
• 31.4223 ha of meadows and cultivable land with DPB, relatively groups around the farm,
• 3849 m² of wood / deciduous coppice (oaks mainly). All the plots have access to water. An 8-10 m tube well supplies the breeding buildings.
- Description of houses :
The farmhouse, located in a hamlet close to the main amenities, includes :
• a house converted into 2 communicating apartments, the first of 84 m² (the owners' current home), the second of 100 m², currently rented. A garage of 40 m² completes the set.
• a second house of approximately 100 m² of living space, also having a large garage of 80 m².
Not included in the sale price : rolling stock, advances to crops, stocks and livestock.
* Agency fee : Agency fee included in the price and paid by the vendor.